- How will the students be admitted to B.Tech. Programmes ?
a)All the Students for the B.Tech. Programmes starting in 2010 will be admitted through Orissa JEE 2011.
- I have a AIEEE Rank. Can I take Admission through AIEEE counsellings of Orissa JEE ?
a)No. PMEC BERHAMPUR admits students with their Orissa JEE Rank only.
- What is the Fee Structure of pmec?
For 2nd and 3rd year students:- Rs.29500 p.a.(including transportation charges of rs 8000 p.a.)
For 1st year students :- yet to be decided by university.
- How much I have to pay for the B.Tech. 1st semester ?
yet to be decided by university.
- How to pay the requisite fees ?
a) The fee should be payable in the form of cash or a bank draft favoring "pmec berhampur" payable at Berhampur, to be deposited in the syndicate Bank located near ucpes campus.
- What are the documents I have to submit at the time of reporting at IIIT Bhubaneswar
- DD / Cash of the requisite amount
- Application Form (issued at pmec at the time of reporting) to be filled by the Student. The student must be aware of his blood group, complete mailing address (Present Correspondence & Permanent), Email address of Parents. Parents / Local Guardian should be present with the student.
- Self attested Copies of Marksheets (X & XII)
- Self attested Copies of Certificates (X & XII)
- Recent Colour Passport Photographs – 3 numbers
- Is any orientation program planned for the B.Tech 1st semester students and when is it scheduled.
a)Yes: There will be a one day Orientation Programme .
- Is there any facility from the institute side for commuting between the institute & city.
a)Yes. There will be bus service in the from the Institute to all parts of the city.